2010年2月20日土曜日

Lefty


I have been reading the book which names "DOKUSHO TO IU TAIKEN(The experience of reading books)"from the day before yesterday.

One of the contributor Tetsuya Chikushi wrote about his childhood. When I read his writing, I found out that he was a lefty. It was a very little thing, but I felt so glad when I knew it. I don't know why. Perhaps I felt closer to him at that time because I was also a lefty.

Unfortunately, I'm a right-handed woman now. When I was a child, I reformed myself into a dextral.Sometimes I think about how good it would be if I could use my left hand as well as my right one.

Ha ha ha, it's a nonissue.Ta det lite take it easy:)


*Tetsuya Chikushi from Wikipedia

1 件のコメント:

  1. Oh, I was a lefty in my childhood, too. It was, perhaps, when I was only a few years old. My mother forced me to use the right hand for drawing, writing, etc. However, I often use my left hand to work with a screw driver or some other tools even now. To some extent, I'm ambidextrous. Ta det lite take it easy!

    返信削除